I made an awesome pasta carbonara dish the other night but haven’t had a chance to upload to photos to my computer. Have no fear though, I promise to have it posted in the near future. It is a to die for recipe! And is relatively low in calories compared to some carbonara recipes I’ve seen out there.
In the meantime, I figured since I had a few minutes this morning (before my all day study marathon begins), I would do a quick recap of my favorite recipes that have been created in the kitchen anatomy kitchen. I’ve nearly been doing this for three months and have definitely come up with a few recipes that will stay in my recipe repertoire for awhile. I hope you enjoy the recap and maybe I’ll be able to show you a recipe you didn’t realize I posted that sounds delicious for lunch or dinner today:)
- BLT Recipe Redo. Modern Twist. Divine Results.
- I am obsessed with this recipe! I think it was the day I became officially addicted to sun ripened tomatoes (so strange since I hate real tomatoes!). It is a fantastic spin on an old classic. The brown sugar bacon and addition of parmesan cheese to the sun ripened tomato mixture really turns an ordinary sandwich into something more gourmet. I think I know what I’m making for lunch today:)
- Heavenly Baked Pumpkin Doughnut Holes
- My favorite sweet treat breakfast recipe ever. These delectable morsels are sure to steal the show at any brunch get together. You’ll never miss a fried doughnut again after trying these!
- Individual Taco “Cups”
- I love this recipe because it is so easy to entertain with! I love food that promotes a casual dinner and the bonus is they are essentially a one pan meal. They can feed a crowd, are very little cleanup, and if your serving them as appetizers they don’t even require a plate, just a napkin.
- Chicken Pad Thai
- We are Thai food addicts. I was so happy that I finally dared to make this at home! It really does rival our favorite Thai food place.
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Gooey chocolate. Made almost completely in the microwave. Need I say more?
Hopefully you’ll enjoy a few of my favorite recipes over the past few months! Matt returns today, after being away on business all week, so I’m sure I’ll be cooking a lot this week! Keep an eye out for some new recipes!